Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is located just close to the regular Langtang valley area trekking route which is not the regular travelers trail. The region has densely populates Tibetan origin groups Tamang and living with their own traditional way of life generation to generation. Tamang Heritage Trail Trek is newly opened for trekkers to explore and experience its local cultural heritage to add their Nepal trekking more interesting and joyful. Trekking to this region trekkers can also see stunning views of snow capped mountains and abundant of wildlife- bears, leopards, red panda’s and musk deer etc. In March and April the Rhododendron forests have many different species of trees, birds and butterflies while trekking you can discover the rough history of the Tibetan ancestors. The valley offers pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies and wild primula as real nomad sceneries. Along the trek trekkers get chance to discover the route history of the Tibetan ancestors those had been migrated long time ago. Their descendants are now Buddhists and living on agriculture and trade. They dress colorful and their houses are adorned with beautiful woodcarvings which are now became main attraction for travelers.
Max Elivation/Altitude:- 3000mtr/10000 ft
Trip Duration:- 12 Days
Daily Walking hour:- 5/6 Hours
Level:- Easy trek
Accomodation/food:- Lodge, Choice menu, & Local organic food.
Group Size:- 1 Minimumpax - 20 Maximum pax
Season:- Through the Year
Tamang Heritage Trekking Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. (1345 meters.)
A Himalaya Caravan Adventure representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to our chain hotel.
Day 2: Trip arrangements, meeting with crew members and sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
You will meet your trekking guide, discuss the trekking program and coordinate any last-minute arrangements. After/before staff meeting, our professional tour guide will take you to visit some historical, religious and cultural sites of Kathmandu including Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Syabru besi by Private Vehicle 6hrs [2000m]
We have an early departure for the 7 hour drive to our starting point at the foot of the Langtang Valley. The road takes a spectacular route, climbing high over the ridges to escape the Kathmandu Valley and providing us with a superb panorama of the Himalayan Range, including the Annapurnas, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and the peaks of the Langtang region that we will soon become better acquainted with.
Trek Syaprubeshi to Gatlang (2240m) trekking takes around 5 hours overnight at local tea house.
Trek Gatlang to Tatopani (2240m), the day we have to trek quite long (around 6 hours) overnight at local tea house.
Rest day in Tatopani (2240m), enjoy natural hotspring, overnight at same local tea house.
Trek Totopani to Thuman (2000m) via Nagthali, Around 5 hours trekking. overnight at local tea house.
Trek Thuman to Rasuwagadhi (2240m), about 6 hours trekking, overnight at local tea house.
Trek Rasuwagadhi to Briddim (2290m) trekking around 5 hours. overnight at local tea house.
Trek Briddim to Syabrubeshi, trekking around 4 hours. Lunch at Syabrubeshi, out vehicle will be witing you, same day drive back to Kathmandu (6 hour). Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Departure
A member of the Himalaya Caravan Adventure Team will transfer you back to the airport for your flight home.
· Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
· Accommodation in Kathmandu
· Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with entrance fee
· All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
· Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
· English speaking guide during the trek and required number of Porters (1 for 2 people basis) to carry your luggage during the trek; their food, accommodation, salary, transportation fair, insurance, equipments etc.
· Kathmandu - Syabru besi - Kathmandu, Privare vehicle
· Langtang conservation area Entrance fee.
· Trekker’s information management system(TIMS) card fees.
· Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag to use during the trek.
· Travel & Rescue arrangements.
· All our government taxes and official expenses.
· Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks etc.,
· All beverages and bar bills.
· Travel Insurance (Essential).
· Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
· Tips for guide, porter and driver
· Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond HCA control
Above day-to-day program schedule can be changeable, According to our valuable client’s intention and the situation of weather and also the duration of your trip of Nepal vacation.