The Everest region is understandably one of the world's most popular and spectacular Trekking destinations. Our Everest Base Camp Trek trip begins with a spectacular flight from Kathmandu to the 9,000-foot airstrip at Lukla. We then follow the traditional expedition route to the Sherpa capital of the Khumbu, the bustling market village of Namche Bazaar and onwards, alongside the raging Imja Khola River to the high valley below Mount Everest. En route to the world's highest peak, we will visit many picticular Sherpa villages.
Tengboche, the home of Nepal's most famous monastery, is situated beneath the impressive backdrop of Everest and Ama Dablam (Mother's Charm). Our journey to Everest Base Camp takes us close up beneath the spectacular “Khumbu Icefall” which leads up to the South Col and was the route taken on the first ascent of Everest. We have also included the option of hiking to the top of Kala Patthar (18,188 feet), which will afford our hard effort with extraordinary views of Nuptse, Everest and Lhotse. This easy-paced, fully-supported trek allows us to enjoy an excellent introduction to trekking in Nepal and provide a unique insight into the ‘Land of the Sherpa' and home to Mount Everest. This is a true Himalaya classic!
Elivation/Altitude:- 5545mtr/18188 ft
Trip Duration:- 15 Days
Daily Walking hour:- 5/6Hours
Level:- Midium trek
Accomodation/food:- Lodge, Choice menu, & Local organic food.
Group Size:- 1 Minimumpax - 20 Maximum pax
Best Season:- February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November & December
EBC TREK Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. (1345 meters.)
A Himalaya Caravan Adventure representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to our chain hotel.
Day 2: Trip arrangements, meeting with crew members and sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
You will meet your trekking guide, discuss the trekking program and coordinate any last-minute arrangements. After/before staff meeting, our professional tour guide will take you to visit some historical, religious and cultural sites of Kathmandu including Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath and Patan Durbar Square.
DAY 3: Kathmandu-Lukla-Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft)
After breakfast, we take around 40-minute flight from Kathmandu to Lukla – perched at 9400ft (2865m) in the Khumbu region of Eastern Nepal. During this flight, we get to enjoy unforgettable views of the terraced landscape and river valleys below, as well as up-close views of some of the world’s highest mountains on our left. Upon reaching Lukla, we meet local staff who will be accompanying us on the journey. Today, we only have a short hike to Phakding to assist in acclimatization. O/N at guest house
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 5:30 hours. O/N at guest house
Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar. O/N at guest house,
Trek to Tengboche(3860m/12664ft). walking 5 hours. O/N at guest house
Trek to Dingboche(4410m/14468ft). walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house
Acclimatization day at Dinbuche. walking 4:25 hours, O/N at guest house
Trek to Lobuje(4910m/16108ft). walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house
Trek to Everest Base Camp (5363m/17595ft) and back to Gorekshep(5153m/16906ft). walking 7:30 hours, O/N at guest house
Hiking up to Kalapathar(5545m/18192ft) and overnight at Pherbuche(4210m/13812ft). walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft). walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house
Trek to Lukla(2840m/9317ft). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house
Day 14: By Flight Lukla to Kathmandu.
A early morning by flight back to the Kathmandu and the time is yours to spend relaxing in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Departure.
A member of the Himalaya Caravan Adventure Team will transfer you back to the airport for your flight home.
· Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
· Accommodation in Kathmandu
· Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu with entrance fee
· All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
· Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
· English speaking guide during the trek and required number of Porters (1 for 2 people basis) to carry your luggage during the trek; their food, accommodation, salary, transportation fair, insurance, equipments etc.
· Pokhara - Lukla flight ticket
· Everest consorvation afea entrance fee.
· Trekker’s information management system(TIMS) card fees.
· Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag to use during the trek.
· Travel & Rescue arrangements.
· All our government taxes and official expenses.
· Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks etc.,
· All beverages and bar bills.
· Travel Insurance (Essential).
· Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
· Tips for guide, porter and driver
· Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond HCA control
Above day-to-day program schedule can be changeable, According to our valuable client’s intention and the situation of weather and also the duration of your trip of Nepal vacation.